Candy Costumes For Kids. Candy In French.
Candy Costumes For Kids
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children’s entertainment around the United States.
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- Virtual Stadium Tours
- (costume) the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball; “he won the prize for best costume”
- A set of clothes in a style typical of a particular country or historical period
- A set of clothes worn by an actor or other performer for a particular role or by someone attending a masquerade
- (costume) dress in a costume; “We dressed up for Halloween as pumpkins”
- (costume) furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
- A set of clothes, esp. a woman’s ensemble, for a particular occasion or purpose; an outfit
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
Had a really good idea for a shot today, but then circumstances changed and thus never got to shoot what I really wanted. I’m just glad I got a couple of quick shots of the little one in his costume. He really didn’t want his picture taken, so I kinda shot as is..
Anyhow, I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween..
Amelia's parrot costume
Here’s how Amelia’s parrot costume came out. It’s basically a hoodie, with a parrot face on the side of the hoodie. It has pockets for stuffing candy in, and a beak that can squawk, although she can’t work the beak while she’s wearing it. I’d love to know what you think of it!